Monday, October 22, 2012

Vector Effects-Snowboarder

I thought that this tutorial was fun and very different from what we have been doing. So, I thought it was nice to learn some of these new tools. I used tools and effects such as the pen tool, live trace, mask, and expand buttons. I also got to experiment with patterns and opacity, which I thought was really cool. I used the rectangle tool to help in the creation of making a symbol to use as a stencil. I thought this was super awesome, and that was probably the thing I enjoyed learning most, from this tutorial, just because I thought it was really nifty and different.The easiest part of the project was starting the image and doing all the converting, deleting of pieces and changing the color of the snowboarder. I thought the hardest part was arranging the rectangular shapes in the background and making them look just how I wanted them to. It was just time consuming and tedious and I did it over and over agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment