Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cupcake Corner Logo


To create this logo, I mainly used the pen tool and the text tool. I started with the pen tool to create the icing. I used the text tool to type "CUPCAKE" and "Corner". I positioned the words where I wanted them. Then, I arched the word "CUPCAKE". I used the pen tool again to create the outline of the cupcake baking cup around "CUPCAKE" and made the outline connect to "Corner". I created the flower using the ellipse tool. I made a circle for the center and some ovals for the petals and arranged them in a flower shape. Lastly, I chose the colors for the logo. I used pink, yellow and white because that is what the company requested, and I thought they looked best positioned this way. I think the logo turned out well and is probably my favorite logo that I have created. The hardest part of creating the logo was getting the word "CUPCAKE" positioned correctly. The easiest parts were typing the words and making the baking cup outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment