Friday, November 16, 2012

Personal Logo

I create this logo, I began with the pen tool to make the palette. I also used it to create the paint and the wooden and hair part of the paint brush. I used the type on a path tool to make "Victorious Designs" arched. I used the ellipse tool to make the hole in the palette and to create to gray part of te paintbrush. I made the outline of most things a darker color to add something interesting. 

To create this logo I first began with the star tool. I inserted a five point star and then arranged the pionts where I wanted them. I made the star a blue that fades. I then typed a "V", "ictorious", and "Designs" using the type tool and I selected a different typeface for each. I used the knife tool to cut the tops of the "V" and I made the letters in "ictorious" outlines. This allowed them to be deleted to show the blue color behind them which adds something special. I positioned all the words where I wanted them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment