Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Montage



To create this montage, I started by opening the separate images in Photoshop. I then dragged the "frontclose" image on the the "original" image. I then pressed the layer mask button to create a white "mask". I changed the default colors to black and white and selected the brush tool. Next, I selected a brush with a soft edge. I selected the vector mask and then brushed over the areas I wanted to blend. I did these steps several more times to blend the other photographs in. I really liked the resulting outcome and enjoyed this tutorial. I think creating a montage is really cool and fun. The hardest part was getting the face "frontclose" image to blend the way I wanted it to because I was struggling to blend the top edge line of the picture. The easiest part for me was, once I figured out how to complete the process and blend the pictures, just continuing to blend them all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment