Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ad





To begin, I took an image with curvy lines and lot of color and added it to my background at an angle. I chose a really fun, bright picture, because I thought that it was appropriate for teenage and young adult women. Next, I added a purple rectangle, using the text tool, behind the bright image to fill in the white area. I chose purple to match the purple, pink, and yellow in the bright image. I used the type tool to type "Spirit" and "Perfume." I chose a fun and free typeface for the word "Spirit", because I thought it needed to be interesting. I went with a more normal typeface for "Perfume" to put more emphasis on "Spirit" since it is the brand name. I added a gray and a pink rectangle behind the words to make them more visible on my bright image. I also used the Rectangle Tool to add a pink rectangle in the middle of my ad. I used the "focus" image of myself. I chose this because I thought it turned out nice and I liked the focus effect. I added a perfume bottle to the top of the ad. I felt it was important to show the product. Then, I added the saying "Live life, show your spirit" to the bottom of the ad. I think my ad turned out well. The hardest part was trying to figure out the best way to emphasis the type. The easiest part was adding the pictures. I think I fit the audience well because it is colorful and fun. I think these things also go well with a perfume called "Spirit."



No comments:

Post a Comment