Tuesday, April 9, 2013

http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/photo-effects-tutorials/beyond-the-healing-brush-%E2%80%93-removing-objects-from-photos/
First, I copied the background layer and hid the original layer. I took the eraser tool and erased out the chair. Next, I unhid the Background layer. I selected the Polygonal Lasso Tool and selected an area of grass about the size of the first leg of the chair. I copied and pasted the selection into a new layer and covered the chair with the selection. Then, I merged it with the Background layer. I continued to do this for the rest of the chair. I made a new layer and used the Polygonal Lasso Tool to select an area around the missing shadow segment. I clicked Edit>Stroke to get a black line. I used the Polygonal Lasso Tool to select the right, left and bottom sides of the selection, and then, I deleted them. I added a Gaussian Blur. I used the Healing Brush to get rid of small edges in the grass. The hardest part of the tutorial was getting rid of the edges, and the easiest part of covering up the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment