Sunday, September 2, 2012

My First Week of High School

My first week of high school was great! My two favorite things during my first week of high school would be cross country practice and becoming more familiar with the new school building. I enjoyed cross country because I like to run. My coach thought I was ready to move up in mileage. Therefore, I was able to increase the number of miles I run each week. Also, when I first came to my new school, I was confused on where to go to find all of my classes and different rooms in the school. I had to look down several hallways, before I was able to find my classes. So, this week has been great, because now I know where my classes and other places are located in the school.

This year in Graphic Design and Illustration class, I am looking forward to learning how to use the computer more effectively and being able to do artistic things on the computer. Also, I am looking forward to making new friends throughout my four years of high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment