Thursday, February 7, 2013

Brushes Masterpiece

I used the Brush Tool to complete this whole picture. I first began with the grass. I chose a nice green and painted the grass area solid. Then, I took the brush that looks like grass and went over top of the previously colored area. This brush used dual tone, so I chose a darker and lighter green to compliment this function. I painted in the tree using a more typical brush and then went over it using a texture brush to give the effect of bark and to show that the tree is not smooth. Next, I lowered the opacity and created clouds. Then, I changed the mode to behind and used a light blue to add in the sky. I used a leaf brush, changed the scattering effect, the purity effect, and painted in the leaves of the tree. I used some of the special loaded brushes such as the flowers and the butterfly to add more to the image. I really enjoyed this assignment and how it was very free. The easiest part was adding in the clouds and the sky because the clouds were simple to create and the sky was just a solid color. The hardest part was adding the texture to the tree because it took a while to get it how I wanted it to look. It was also time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment