Thursday, February 7, 2013

Text of Choice


http://www.adobetutorialz.com/categories/Adobe-Photoshop/Text-Effects/page/3

I begin by typing "VICTORIA" on a new document. Then, I added a gradient overlay and bevel and emboss to the text. Next, I went to Layer>Layer Style>Create Layers. I then merged all the text layers. From the Filter menu, I went to artistic then chose the plastic wrap effect. I then applied this effect again by pressing Control+F. I pressed Control + U to pull up the hue/saturation window and I changed the color to a blue. Next, I changed the bevel and emboss settings and added a stroke. Lastly, I duplicated the layer and changed the layer mode to color dodge. I really like this tutorial and I think it was fun. The hardest part was applying the plastic wrap effect. The easiest part was typing the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment